Community / Volunteer with us
There are a number of ways you can become involved @ Rhenass Retreat:
- Become a regular worshipper with us and if you play an instrument bring it along.
- Several volunteering opportunities are available.
Gardening, prayer ministry (full training given) Housekeeping, cooking, intercessory prayer.
We have discovered over the years some retreaters want to stay with us a little longer than a week or so, specifically when they are pressing in for breakthrough.
In response we have created this opportunity:
- Maximum 3 months.
- Experience first hand living in community.
- Have access to all teachings and resources the retreat offers.
- Enjoy being part of something dynamic and life giving.
- Create the space of setting time aside for you and God alone.
Please note you will be expected to pay a contribution to your living costs @ £750.00 per month.
- These opportunities are only currently available to people living in the UK and Channel Islands.
If you would like further information on the various opportunities available please email email@example.com
‘Mike and Elaine are big-hearted and thoughtful. I was included as family, ate wonderful meals, was given food for mind and spirit and had plenty of opportunities to see the surrounding area.’