Covid - 19 Policy
We have always been very thorough about our cleaning at Rhenass Retreat.
However just to reassure you ………..
- Rooms are cleaned via steam cleaning disinfectant and recommend sanitizers.
- Bedding and towels washed at 60 degrees.
- Rooms allowed to air. with windows left open
- Cleaning staff wear PPE to clean your rooms.
- Many of our food items will now be individually packaged specifically at breakfast i.e. salt and pepper sugar, jams etc.
Communal areas both inside and out are cleaned throughout the day including sanitizing of light switches door knobs etc.
For your part
- Please could you wash your hands when arriving at the retreat and regularly thereafter.
- Hand sanitizer is provided in your room and wherever possible please use your en suite bathroom.
- Hand sanitizer is also available throughout the retreat specifically when using the library.
- If you begin to feel ill when staying with us please let us know immediately.
- Obviously if you are feeling ill pre visiting us please cancel your booking and we will do our best to re-arrange your visit to us.